Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Me~ M¥∫élƒ ån∂ I............


I was Driving....
Thinking and Driving
As iƒ.....
ås îƒ my other self was sitting in the
passenger seat....
saying to me.myself and I
"OH BROTHER, Here she goes, slipping into the gray."
I was driving and I responded,
"HAH, YOU"RE SO RIGHT....aren;t you though.
The way my moods have seasons
nights and days,
How you saddle me
ride upon my shoulder....
always there.....no matter what mood I'm in.
How Do You Ever Put Up with the me in me...
I can be so FUN sometimes...and other times just a pure bore!"



I turned to the empty seat
and then back to the road
KNowING that I was being like
that friend you take to the club
(( back when I was 17, and going to clubs)))
that wants to leave as soon as you get there
because she's sensing your security and freedom
AND
She's feeling exactly the opposite...A BIG DOWNER...

or the other friend who tags along to the party
and decides to hate everyone you like to talk with~
leaving you second guessing and awkward just being you.

The baggage one has to carry when the other decides to slip
into heavy oblivion.





As I drove I could see the split of the
double within myself....
I could feel part of me in light
and the other part in the dark......



like a contrasting sky of lovely white puffy clouds
as the very background is DARk grey
heavy storms up on the horizon....

The majestic landscape holds my very soul's language



At times I can see the dark cloud
coming right for me
I know it's mine
My ALter EGo likes to get dark
my øther self~not so much~


My øther self rather enjoys the light
laughter and living freely....
much like the white puffy clouds....



This Ebb an Flow of My Ego
feeling like a butterfly
in need of perfect conditions to fly
It can;t be too cold or too hot
My éGO flutters two an fro
eagerly searching
it;s Fragile
self
it's shadow self....



If only I could master the intimate
integration
of the "oneness"
of the yin an yang within me......
If I could only burn as bright in the Day
as I do in the Dark˚....

KNowing how heavy This splintered center
of being
can become upon myself....
the very awareness is the beginning
of the change within......





MY SOUL IS MY FRIEND>
my shadow like peter pan
is my pal~ my friend
everyday it must put up with my moods
my pains my lessons
my advances
my lusts
my wonders
my quantum leaps
of willed futures......


~cAT

1 comment:

  1. poet-ess. epic. wandering, through wonder and reflecting in the veiled windows of who you be. i am in love with your harnessed words....bucking beautiful....wild, wounded, wise.

    peace mamasita

    ReplyDelete