Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It is Weird....to be these things and do these things....it is weird

Alejandro's thought process
holds me in a sustained mental nutrition.
I find it interesting how I can become
overly needy in people that distribute
such nutrition. Am I so deficient that I
crawl to these types of Brains. I must be
more selfish then I realize or Perhaps
lacking in humility
to morph into an energy Vampire
or A MentallY Anorexic Stalker
grabbing around for new thought stances
processes and trances
like witchcraft my ego dominates
.................................
Perhaps my ego evaporates my
waters leaving me crawling to this mirage.
To remain balanced , and self replenishing
from my inner aquifer......
Like a camel, I must become.
TO give or To Take
To create or To fake....
It is weird to do these things that I do
To think these things I think
To become entrenched in the fascinations
of mental muses
I am a nuisance quite agreeably
hence
In my awareness I will sit
here quietly
observing
My sub-conscious tells me we are one.

1 comment:

  1. click on the words...
    Alejandro will tell u what;s weird!

    ReplyDelete