Friday, June 24, 2011

Only in NYC......


Peek.....

Peek ABOO..... baby close your legs... he's on it.

It;s the wolf in me....



To each their own, wherever you can make a home

a Castle you can call your own...look even some S.O.D outfront!√

He warned me.... "DON:T MAKE ME GET UP!"

He said, "DonT: You ...NoW...DON:T YOU DO THAT..noW Don;T YOU DO THAT!!!"
I DID THAT>>>I TOOK PICTURES OF HIM...He was pissed. He scared me , I jumped into my car and split!
This Chick was pretty amazing!

I mean seriously...everyone can get Paper , if they make it happen...You know what i;m saYIN:!!!!

Wiggin; it up on such a hot day...i don;t think so!!!

But I bet this dude is taking that sewing machine to take in or let out
a few inches in Regis;S drawers?!!!!! HUh , WHaT?? WELL OPRAH:S GONE!

This ChicK was groovin'' out to the music in her head....

She was air guitarin; it....or ...

Mini strokin; it up....

Home girl WAS FUCKED UP>>>> feelin; NO PAIN!!!


She gave a thumbs up with her cherry cigar in hand!!!!
She gave me a feeling like Janis Joplin was ringing through her ears!!!










Homeboy Must have felt my eyeball thru the lense.... cuz; he looks back...
Left me wondering how the walk up is gonna be for Homie!

Surprise...Smile i got you son!



This cat was sippin' on Perrier... he gave me the peace sign... all in the timing YO!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thanks for posting your take on the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, Cat! You are a super duper ace rove photographer. Never stop!

    ReplyDelete