Saturday, May 27, 2017

R.I.P GREGG ALLMAN





I Grew up listening to these guys, by default.WNEW , 102.7 was always on in the kitchen . There was this little radio, my step dad had on the top of the baker's cabinet. WNEW blasted  The Allman Brothers All day, Everyday.....
I certainly came to love love love these guys. Isn't it funny how the background noise,
 (actions) of my parents cleanly infused itself within me....
 Death is strange, we lost Chris Cornell this past week too.The lyrics, the weight, that engaged my soul. His range~ WOW~ what a voice, it wasn't screaming~ that dude could sing. He could write.
 Death, especially if you're a lover of the creation behind the music, the voice, the sound.~ I think is the most disappointing thing because
the idea that the potential is gone from the here & Now. It's so final.Blunt. Over. Fini.
 There will be no new materials coming forth. That portal is shutdown. Like a dead end road. the music brings me into the moment, or has me revisit the past ~ sustaining notes of memories reverberating into and from the universe........................... Human life~ it;s sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment