Tuesday, April 24, 2012

R.I.P Scurry Dog


April 15, 1999 ~ April 24, 2012
DEAREST SCURRY DOG.....












We love you !!!
Thank you for blessing our life for 13 years
A big Funny, Nutty ~loving Sheep Dog~ 
You kept my Mom an 
little Sister Safe!!! You will live forever
in our hearts.
xoox



sister this is the song that kept playing ...Carry me home tonight~  Brighter then Sun...SCurry is home shinning brighter then the sun she shines her love down on us...... 


                              ~ Angel light shine bright upon us~
                              ~ Meet us there~ 
                             ~See you there!!~

1 comment:

  1. My dear Cat, I'm so sorry to hear this! He seems like such a sweetie. And I had a sheepdog in high school, Sophie, so I know exactly how sweet and wonderful they can be. What a loss. Stay strong. Much love to you and the whole family. xxx

    ReplyDelete