Friday, March 8, 2013

Macklemore



My brother told me to check this video out.
Awesome visuals , matched with mindful lessons
to be learned in a life of an addict
Then I realized this is the cat I hear on the radio
singing how he;ll wear your granddads clothes
tag busting the rich joints that big bucks
for a t-shirt.... suckers to the label.... jay Z kanYE etc.....
SINGING;
~~~I'm like, "Yo - that's fifty dollars for a T-shirt."
Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a T-shirt - that's just some ignorant bitch (shit)
I call that getting swindled and pimped (shit)
I call that getting tricked by a business~~~

I LOVE THE IMAGE THAT JAY Z BEING TRICKED BY THE BUSINESS
WHEN HE WAS SELLING HIS VERY OWN
BROTHERS OUT
 INTO THOSE  WALL STREET T-SHIRTS
THIS DUDE MACKLEMORE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY
I'LL BE LISTENING TO THE WORDS INBETWEEN THE LINES.


No comments:

Post a Comment