Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Lemmy Raise Hell !

I'll never forget the Night I got to see these guys. My boyfriend was schooling me at the time
in Bands like The Damned, Black Sabbath~ MØtorhead.....
 Cromags, Old school Metallica, BadBrains, SAMHAIN, The icemen and of course the hardcore sounds of
BACH~ Toccata & Fugue in D minor.
Most of the time I was half baked, nothing interested me more, at the time ,t hen a fat doob ! SO,
~ climbing into the back of John Gambles Huge boxy car,
I Can;t; remember wether it was like some old Plymouth or Cadillac ...
but the back seat
swallowed Me and Marco up.
There was no air between us.
The front seat was a couch ,Gamble's girl slid all the way over right by his side too.
We were on an adventure. I felt like I was in a dream.
I was floating.

I do believe the venue was in Queens somewhere~in 86' or 1987...?
perhaps the spring? L'amour East in Elmhurst...could that have been the Venue?!!
or was it the one in Brooklyn?
We walked in and the crowd was wild for these guys. I think I was just so new to their
sound~ I hadn;t "grown up" yet to the hard rock sounds of their particular graces.
Marco had sown the seed, it was just
in'it's infancy stages. It was my first hardcore moshpit sort of show....
scared little wannabe witch girl
I was.
I felt a tad like a foreigner...
Marco held me close ~ protected from Moshpit dangers. And When I say LOUD>
MØTORHEAD PLAYED LOUD.
I would go to CBGB"S all the time, I just had this sincere fear
for authority
 and never messed in the game of fake ID cards , like all my other friends,
so I would always just stand outside..... little did I know all I was missing.
Sometimes it takes alittle while before the magic takes root, that;s all.
All good things in All good time.
Nice to Know Lemmy went out inside his own home.





No comments:

Post a Comment