Wednesday, March 22, 2017

my second of 4 flys from the nest

“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”
 ― Charles R. Swindoll




 I remember the day Miles was born. May 18, 1992. He wasn't waiting , the drive from
Smithtown, Ny into NYC was brutal. Full on Labor & the morning traffic on the Long Island Expressway was what it always is ~guiTARDED.
 Our first angel baby, Matty, All of two years and two months old~was crying on and off ...... scared because his mama kept bellowing out in some strange agony.
 Grandma and Grandpa were awaiting our arrival at Saint Vincent's Hospital to keep our little Matty.

Barely 20 minutes later, Miles arrived. Miles was coming into this world ;No Doctor was going to hold up this event. All Natural, there was no time to place a Pic into mom's vein~ no pain killers, no Doctor, just the nurses! & there he was: inside :an now resting upon my belly.
The perfect round tiny little pea head of almost strawberry blond hair. Our child was born.
From there to home with us is how it's always been....till today.

 Miles will be 25 this spring.
He's always been with us, since the day We brought him home from the hospital.
 It;s hard to imagine my daily life without his physical presence although, it's a physical / material observation... only because that;s how "we" are raised in this material planet of a life...
He's always been my angel boy~ all my boys are to me.
even if he was the 1 boy of 4 boys getting suspended or having the cops call..... on April Fools day.
and there I thought it was his friends fooling around , making the Officer somewhat Raise His Voice with me~
"THIS IS NOT A JOKE< MRS NEWBY, this is NO APRIL FOOLS Joke!"
He survived his passage thru the "dark ages" of his teens & highschool.
and We did the TIME along side of him SOLID>
A run for my mother hood !!! & for Dad's Father'sHood.
   Miles has always been super sensitive to others, wether he's there to ease someone into a new dwelling or bait others into controversy as to perhaps have them look at their behaviors. Quiet but observant,
show interest an he blossoms. He's much like a plant, he mirrors you. At times, an ultimate test of stubborn, major teen jerk~ as this too shall pass~ thus it did and continues to hahahaha-
i should talk......
And as all good families have their quabbles , our honesty in this family , mighty abrasive &
raw, seemingly haughty and filled with anger - pans out in the ultimate real time style of living.
In real time, shit goes down , shit is said, in comes the hurricane winds an out they go.
Our communications however distasteful they may seem- continue to keep our family waters and currants crystal clear ~ as the muddy water only lurks in things unsaid
and feelings shoved under shallow beds, leaving swamp like conditions.
This family, under this roof is an Ocean.
Miles was following this one artist ,awhile back.
And he  cut the Vinyl for my Front window of my commander... awhile back
it was this symbol.




 Miles has always been my loving son, beyond warm an conscientious to those around him ..... awesome with the littles and awesome with his brothers. Hard, annoying, a complete an utter Taurus,
stubborn and awesome at saving his $. In any good family, there's always room to be yourself .
We embrace it all. We all embrace each other.
   We all keep crying... that he;s leaving... he keeps saying,
" Come On guys, I;m Not Dead..... I;m just moving down to Florida,,,, you will just have to come visit me there!!!!!"

   Yes, I guess we will. Fly Miles Fly. I love you My Son.
Flow Like Water
In water we are one.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment