Thursday, April 11, 2019

my 3rd creation creatin'

yeRmUsictoMe


how apropos for the way I am feeling today
 to remain invisible
and be upset
is the true test
for today
 I want to DO and to SAY so many things
to
supposed family members
but when you are virtual strangers
and the very fact that yesterday should be no different then today
in the fact that
related new NEWS seriously has no impact on my life directly nor indirectly
thus, 
why in the hell
should I even waste another moment in the
hurt and sadness that weights my heart
down like a 2,444 lb. circular cement slab
ROPED AND TIED
around my neck
&
SHOVED IN

into the ocean
deep, down
 i miss him
shallow
 i hate
I breath
light
I fly
i forgive
no need for question
surrender
peace
light
love
live
go to where my father is
take me there
to my daddy

is it not found in
hierarchy.......
 nor does it exist where my father resides
nor does a spiritual pecking order exist
that;s all she ever wanted was some kind of fame.........
some kind of shallow notoriety
can you see the reflection
when you are looking up
at the surface of water?



No comments:

Post a Comment