Monday, February 22, 2021

FLY OR DIE- BORROW TO MIND

SO I have always made collages, and have found that I am branching out towards these digital collages. In nature a tree can not control where the branch pushes forth a new direction, if it will grow strong and create an arm or a mere twig- anyway- this style is something that is coming thru me- i adore them- i acknowledge that the images do not belong to me, however I use the things that spark something within me- I identify with the Little Prince, where I am beyond any sort of borders... feeding my rose , exploring my little planet - adourning my work with others talents that speak to me. Simple an sweet,,, mine but not mine at all. Ask yourself - what is yours truly., No one owns anything but for a very short time on this physical plane. I claim nothing- I own nothing, My soul resides inside this physical body for as long as I am slotted here.... therefore, I choose to fly with these creations, love them or leave them. I am ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment