Friday, September 29, 2023

death-

I am alive- I watch the world go by- I like to do my job- I love making things with my hands. I like to be still in the routine- I feel like that old lady - I saw in Italy- at the local Pizza place- she wakes up early and does her job every day- missing no days- even if she's sick- day in - day out she shows up- she's plain- she's content- she works hard to provide for her family- her community her pizza is the best pizza ever. Do you think she worries about missing out on life? what does life mean.....? life - death- death - life FOMO- fearofmissingout - is a man made mental sort of masturbation-- Mental masturbation- 'MM" - more an more I am aware of the dead end road of dreary thoughts- what a waste of energy- however! my imnagination- my imagination is a completely different type of mental exercise- UNLIKE'MM'- THE ACTIVITY OF CREATIVITY the activity to create the active being in the now- is living- I may not travel all around to feel like I am life in it's fullest devotion. bloom where you are planted. f- fully o- one in m- mothernature's o= o no diode am i.

No comments:

Post a Comment