Thursday, October 26, 2023

Renovacion

Feeling beyond grateful for all the work coming our way- however- I feel buried sometimes- I keep reminding myself- nothing in mother nature is rushed and yet everything gets done- I feel shallow but how does one drown in the shallow water- it is possible. I feel like I can hold my breath- & remain down in the dark depths- hiding from people- but i work with people all damn day- it's a discipline to allow yourself one day a week- or once a day to do one thing for yourself. For me this is pilates- it used to be AA used to be. but i will always be meshing and collaging I just completed an analog college but have to make some time to take photos- been working on that one for almost 3 years.... my mind will always be creating- my heart and my energy needs to do that to keep even keel, to me this is my breath- my reset- my renovacion. xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment