Wednesday, January 24, 2024

scissors and glue

Been working on this for awhile- Yes- I understand- it's busy- I get it. I see faces all over it- it's almost like all the busy is too busy so I just look at the enitre thing as one- and sure enough all these faces started pushing out.... who knows i just keep doing what i am doing however, There is I continually get pulled in too many directions People that do not sit and work on art- perhaps do not understand the sacred aspect of time. I miss being a kid where food wasn't a thought- or a process I miss being a kid the freedoms of the mind no bills no rent nothing hanging over your head responsibility does not belong to you trying to find the right setting to even take a photo i am lost but am not wandering i never want to be found I have a hard time in general feel like a particle that doesnt want to be seen.... disconnected etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment